About Neclife Powertin Protein Powder
Protein powder with vitamins and minerals
Key Ingredients of Powertin Protein Powder
Each 30 g Contains:
- Protein Hydrolysate 20% – 5 g
- Calcium – 225 mg
- Phosphorous – 174 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride IP – 0.5 mg
- Cyanocobalamine IP – 1 mcg
- Vitamin D3 IP – 100 IU
- Niacinamide – 15 mg
- Folic Acid – 0.3 mg
- Zinc – 5 mg
- Magnesium Sulphate USP – 1.5 mcg
- Magnesium Oxide IP – 4 mg
- Cupric Sulphate USP – 2.5 mg
- Chromium – 25 mcg
- Potassium Chloride IP – 5 mg
- Sodium Chloride IP – 33 mg
- Iodine IP – 100 mcg
- Excipients – q.s.
Indications for Powertin Protein Powder
- As a protein supplement
- As a vitamins & minerals supplement
Dosage of Powertin Protein Powder
- 2-3 heaped tablespoonful or As directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
Disclaimer: The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We have assumed that you have consulted a registered medical practitioner before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.