About Protichem Protein Powder (200g)
Protein Powder with Vitamins & Minerals
Key Ingredients of Protichem Protein Powder
Each 30 g Contains:
- Energy – 111 Kcal
- Carbohydrate – 22.5 g
- Sugar – 11.1 g
- Protein – 4.5 g
- Fat – 0.375 g
- Saturated fatty acid – 0.24 g
- Trans fatty acid – 0.21 g
- Sodium – 9 mg
- Vitamin C – 16.8 mg
- Vitamin B3 – 5.1 mg
- Vitamin A – 0.18 mg
- Vitamin B2 – 0.6 mg
- Vitamin B6 – 0.6 mg
- Vitamin B5 – 0.45 mg
- Vitamin B1 – 0.3 mg
- Vitamin B12 – 0.6 MCG
- Calcium – 150 mg
- Iron – 6 mg
- Zinc – 4.5 mg
- Copper – 0.45 mg
- Iodine – 30 mcg
Uses of Protichem Protein Powder
- As a protein supplement
- As a vitamins & minerals supplement
- As a nutraceutical
Dosage of Protichem Protein Powder
- Two tablespoonful with lukewarm water/milk or as directed by physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
Disclaimer: The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We have assumed that you have consulted a registered medical practitioner before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.