About Dabur Laxirid
Dabur Laxirid Syrup is an ayurvedic medicine for Constipation which contains the magical Ayurvedic herb, Kala Nisoth, which acts a natural laxative as recommended by Indian ayurveda.
Key Ingredients of Dabur Laxirid
Uses of Dabur Laxirid
- Relieves constipation
- Alternative to chemical laxatives
- Helps regulate bowel movements
Dosage of Dabur Laxirid
- Adults: 5- 10 ml Once in a day; Children (Above 6 yrs of age): 2- 5 ml Once in a day; or as directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects.-
- Keep out of reach of the children.
Disclaimer: The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We have assumed that you have consulted a registered medical practitioner before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.