About Dabur Mensta Syrup
Dabur Mensta Syrup is a formulation directed solely at restoring women’s health. It acts as a menstrual modulator and has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic as well as antioxidant properties.
Key Ingredients of Dabur Mensta Syrup
- Safed Jeera
Uses of Dabur Mensta Syrup
- Acts as a menstrual modulator
- has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic properties
- Cures menstrual irregularities
Dosage of Dabur Mensta Syrup
- Two teaspoonful (10 ml) twice daily for three months or as directed by the physician. It is advised to not be used during the menstrual phase.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects.-
- Keep out of reach of the children.
Disclaimer: The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We have assumed that you have consulted aregistered medical practitioner before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.