About Dabur Mensta Syrup
Dabur Mensta Syrup is a formulation directed solely at restoring women’s health. It acts as a menstrual modulator and has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic as well as antioxidant properties.
Key Ingredients of Dabur Mensta Syrup
- Safed Jeera
Uses of Dabur Mensta Syrup
- Acts as a menstrual modulator
- has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic properties
- Cures menstrual irregularities
Dosage of Dabur Mensta Syrup
- Two teaspoonful (10 ml) twice daily for three months or as directed by the physician. It is advised to not be used during the menstrual phase.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects.-
- Keep out of reach of the children.
Disclaimer: The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We have assumed that you have consulted aregistered medical practitioner before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
There are no reviews yet.