About Neeri KFT Syp
Neeri KFT is a poly-herbal Ayurvedic proprietary formulation to restore normalcy in Kidney Functional parameters in conditions of acute or chronic kidney functional insufficiency. The phytoconstituents in the formulation act as potent anti-oxidant, immune- modulator and nephroprotective thereby multi-mechanism tends check further degenerative alterations and promotes restoring the functional capacity of nephrons, thus normalizes the deviated functional parameters of kidney like serum creatinine, serum urea, serum proteins etc.
Key Ingredients of Neeri KFT
- Papita (Carica papaya L.),
- Dhania (Coriandrum sativum L.),
- Punernava (Boerhavia diffusa L.),
- Kasni (Cichorium intybus),
- Makoya (Solanum nigrum L),
- Guduchi (Tinospora cardifolia (Willd.) Miers),
- Palash (Butea monosperma),
- Gokhru (Tribulus terrestis L),
- Haridra (Curcuma longa L. ),
- Varun (Crataeva nurvala ),
- Revand chini (Rheum emodi),
- Sheetal Chini (Piper cubeba),
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica L.),
- Shirish (Albizzia lebbeck),
- Lal chandan (Pterocarpus santalinus L.f.),
- Sigru / Shobhanjan (Moringa oleifera),
- KHAS / USHIR (Chrysopogon zizanioides),
- Chaulai (Amaranthus spinosus),
- Pine Apple / Ananas (Ananas comosus),
- Lauki (Lagenaria siceraria
- Goshura (Tribulus Terrestris) : It is also known as a Gokhru. It acts as a diuretic.
- Varuna (Crateva nurvala) : It decreases the urinary pH toward acidic. The diuretic action of this drug attributes the metabolic correction of the serum and urinary electrolyte levels.
- Haridra (Curcuma Longa) : It has significant anti-inflammatory & anti-microbial properties.
- Shirish (Albizia lebbeck) : This herb is very useful for chronic kidney diseases because it helps in the regeneration of kidney cells.
- Anantamul (Hemidesmus indicus) :Checks free radical induced oxidative damages
- Kasni (Cichorium intybus) : It is widely used as a diuretic, nephroprotective and tonic to kidneys. It restores electrolyte balance and regulates Na⁺/K⁺-ATPase activity
Indications for Neeri KFT Syp
- Impaired GFR
- Poor renal function
- Odema & other urinary disorders
Dosage of Neeri KFT Syp
- Children (3-6 years): ½ teaspoonful twice a day
- Children (7 – 12 years): 1 teaspoonful twice a day
- Adult: 3 teaspoonful thrice daily in adults
- Or As Directed by the Physician
Disclaimer: The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We have assumed that you have consulted aregistered medical practitioner before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.