About BGR-34 Tablets
BGR-34 has been developed by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Govt. of India. A novel technology for effective carbohydrates metabolism with scientific authenticity. The research team comprising of eminent scientists and doctors have developed BGR-34, a novel phyto research providing, affordable, effective and safe healthcare to the suffering masses.
BGR-34 is a novel natural DPP-4 inhibitor along with cardio-protective action. It is a promising, safe drug regimen to help effectively maintain normal blood glucose levels and reduce the chances of long term complications.
Key Ingredients of BGR-34 Tablets
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata DC.),
- Vijaysar (Pterocarpus marsupium Roxb),
- Gudmar (Gymnema sylvestre (Retz.) R.Br. ex Sm.),
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia L.),
- Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.),
- Guduchi (Tinospora cardifolia (Willd.) Miers)
Indications for BGR-34 Tablets
- Type II diabetes mellitus
- Impaired glucose tolerance/Pre-diabetes
- As adjunct to OHG’s (Oral Hypoglycemic) and insulin
Dosage of BGR-34 Tablets
- 2 tablets twice a day Or As Directed by the Physician (should be taken 30 minutes before meal)
Disclaimer: The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We have assumed that you have consulted a registered medical practitioner before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
There are no reviews yet.