About Zandu Arogyavardhani Gutika
Curative for ‘Pittavikar’ like skin diseases and blood disorders such as Jaundice, Aneamia. Helpful in Loss of appetite. Abhraka, maksika, svarna, rajata, tamra, kamsya etc are used in bhasma form . Drugs such as gandhaka, manahsila etc are used in purified form.
Key Ingredients of Zandu Arogyavardhani Gutika
- Abhrak bhasma, Gandhak, Loha bhasma, Parad Tamra bhasma (1 part each)
- Chitrak mool, Shuddha Guggul (20 parts each)
- Shuddha Shilajit (15 parts)
- Triphala (30 parts)
- Katuki (90 parts).
Indications for Zandu Arogyavardhani Gutika
- Useful in Jaundice, Hepatitis, Congestion of the Liver, Anaemia, Enlargement of the Spleen, Dysepsia and Dropsy.
- More suitable to those suffering from dropsy and are less Anaemic but more constipative.
- Pitta vikar like skin diseases and blood disorders like jaundice, anaemia and useful in poor appetite.
Dosage of Zandu Arogyavardhani Gutika
- As directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
Disclaimer: The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We have assumed that you have consulted a registered medical practitioner before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.