About Zandu Hingvashtak Churna
Primarily used for eliminative functions such as defecation, Micturition, flatulence. Saindhava lavan (edible salt) used in the formulation helps in digestion by softening food and aiding secretion of digestive juices. Hingu is instantly effective on flatulance.
Key Ingredients of Zandu Hingvashtak Churna
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Saindhav lavan (Rock salt)
- Kalimaricha (Black Pepper)
- Jira Safed (Cumin)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- kala Jira (Black cumin)
- Ajwain (Carum couticum)
- Hingu (Asafoetida Resin).
Indications for Zandu Hingvashtak Churna
- Carminative & gastric stimulant. significant in flatulence, dyspepsia, colic, constipation.
- Ease in detention of gas in intestine. Enkindles the appetite and enhances digestion.
- Stimulates healthy and unobstructed peristalsis.
Dosage of Zandu Hingvashtak Churna
- 5 to 10 g or As directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
Disclaimer: The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We have assumed that you have consulted a registered medical practitioner before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.