About Aimil Amyron Syrup
- Amyron is a special formula for all ages with vitalizing herbs which contributes to reduction of tiredness & fatigue by Ashwagandha, Shatavar, Mulsi & Wheat Germ oil.
- Amyron supplements natural iron from arbi leaves, Punernava Mandoor, Lauh Bhasam etc. which helps improve haemoglobin level & RBC synthesis.
- Amyron also contains papaya leaves, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, fenugreek, raisins etc. contributes to normal energy release.
- Basis for health maintenance needs to have activity restoration, which is accomplished by Amyron.
- Amyron syrup is available in delicious taste & pineapple flavour designed to be gentle on stomach, easily digestible & start work instantly.
Key Ingredients of Aimil Amyron Syrup
- Papita (Carica papaya L.),
- Draksh (Vitis vinifera L.),
- Shilajeet Sudh (Purified Black Bitumen),
- Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.),
- Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum (L.) Merr. & L.M. Perry),
- Shatavar (Asparagus racemosus),
- Safed Musli (Asparagus adscendens),
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal.),
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica L.),
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula Retz),
- Punernava (Boerhavia diffusa L.),
- Vidari Kand (Pueraria tuberosa),
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba (L.) L.),
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia L.),
- Ghrit Kumari (Aloe vera (L.) Burm.f.),
- Guduchi(Tinospora cardifolia (Willd.) Miers),
- Surajmukhi (Helianthus annuus L. ),
- Genhu / Wheat (Triticum aestivum),
- Rajmash / Lobiya (Phaseolus vulgaris),
- Kala chana (Cicer arietinum L),
- Varahi Kand (Dioscorea bulbifera), Arabi Patr (Colocasia esculenta (L.) Schott )
Indications for Aimil Amyron Syrup
- Nutritional Anaemia
- Anaemia manifested by generalized weakness
- Tiredness & fatigue
- Convalescence (Post disease weakness)
- Oxidative Stress
- Lack of appetite
Dosage of Aimil Amyron Syrup
- Adults (Men & Women):
3 Teaspoonful twice a day.
(1-3 years): 1/2 Teaspoonful twice a day
(4-6 years): 1 Teaspoonful twice a day
Or As Directed by the Physician
(7-12 years): 2 Teaspoonful twice a day
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
Disclaimer: The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We have assumed that you have consulted a registered medical practitioner before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
There are no reviews yet.