About Zandu Satavarex
An effective galactogogue which stimulates the natural process of lactation, allows smooth flow of milk and promotes breast feeding. Helps boost prolactin levels (as it exerts anti-oxytocic effects due to release of phyto-estrogens). Nourishes the mother as well as the foetus. Nutritional tonic.
Key Ingredients of Zandu Satavarex
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus 20% in the form of granules.
Indications for Zandu Satavarex
- To improve inadequate lactation.
- For regular and longer lactation.
- In pregnancy, Satavarex nourishes the mother as well as the foetus.
- As a nutritional supplement.
Dosage of Zandu Satavarex
- 1-2 tablespoonful twice a day mixed with milk or as directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
Disclaimer: The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We have assumed that you have consulted a registered medical practitioner before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.