About Paree Soft & Rash Free Sanitary Pads
- Sirona’s Menstrual Cups come in 3 different sizes i.e. small, medium and large.
- This pack contains one Medium size menstrual cup ideal for age above 18 years, with medium to heavy flow.
- Sirona’s Menstrual Cups are made using medical-grade silicone which is FDA approved.
- It is made of ultra-soft medical grade silicone which is gentle on skin.
- The flexible rim of the menstrual cup creates a vacuum seal that ensures there are no leaks or spills.
- You can even use this menstrual cup even when you swim, dance, play sports or travel.
- Sirona Menstrual Cups are reusable and can be used for 8 hours.
- It lasts up to 10 years (however, it is recommended to replace your menstrual cup once in every 3-5 years)
Benefits of Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup
- Up to 8 hours protection
- No rashes or dampness
- Economical: Lasts for upto 10 years
- Provides a rash-free and itch-free period protection.
How to Use Sirona Menstrual Cup
Sterilize the cup using Sirona Menstrual Cup Sterilizer or put in boiling water for 5-7 mins.
Fold the cup in C-fold or any other fold that you are comfortable with.
Squat or place one leg on an elevated platform.
Relax and gently insert the cup in your vaginal opening. Once inserted, gently poke the bottom of the cup with your finger to ensure that the cup has opened.
To remove, pinch the base of the cup and gently pull it out.
Empty, wash and reinsert:
Empty the cup, wash it with Sirona Menstrual Cup Wash and reinsert again. Steriilize and dry the cup before storing it for next cycle.
Disclaimer: The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We have assumed that you have consulted a registered medical practitioner before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.