About L'Amar Stretchgard Lotion
L’Amar Stretchgard Lotion is effective in reducing the stretchmarks as well as the scars and scar tissues. Stretchgard accelerates the process of scar healing by enhancing the collagen turnover in the scar tissue. Excellent sesame oil base of the formulation nourishes the skin and increases the suppleness and elasticity. Stretchgard is a safe formulation for local application during and after pregnancy and weight loss.
Key Ingredients of L'Amar Stretchgard Lotion
Contains aqueous extracts of:
- Til oil (Sesamum Indicum) Seed 15.0 % w/v
- Kumari (Aloe barbadensis) Leaf 5.0% w/v
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root 5.0% w/v
- Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) Root 3.0% w/v
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) Internal Bark 2.0% w/v
- Lotion base q.s.
Preservatives: Methyl Paraben & Propyl Paraben
Properties of some of the key ingredients:
- Oil of Sesamum indicum nourishes the skin and increases the suppleness helping improve resistance to distension and provide elasticity to the skin.
- Rubia cordifolia as a potent complexion enhancer helps to reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks.
- Rejuvenative property of Glycyrrhiza glabra helps in regeneration of tom epithelial cells of the vulnerable skin during abdominal distension.
Dosage & Usage of L'Amar Stretchgard Lotion
Apply sufficient quantity of Stretchgard Lotion on the affected area 2-3 times a day after mild cleansing of the area
Apply sufficient quantity of Stretchgard Lotion on the stretchable area 2-3 times a day after mild cleansing of the area (In pregnancy start applying the lotion 7th month onwards; Continue application till 2 months post-delivery)
Direction of Usage for L'Amar Stretchgard Lotion
Apply adequate quantity of lotion onto the abdomen, thighs and other affected areas, twice a day or as directed by physician.
- For pregnancy stretch marks, apply from fourth month onwards and continue until one month after the baby is born (avoid on breasts if breastfeeding)
- For stretch marks due to weight gain, adolescence, lotion is to be applied for a minimum period of three months for best results.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Disclaimer: The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We have assumed that you have consulted aregistered medical practitioner before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.